Cheese and artichoke soufflé
- 1 cup de Mr. Cook Artichokes
- 3 tbsp de Wheat flour
- 5 de Eggs
- 1 cup de Milk
- 2 1/2 tbsp de Butter
- 1/4 tbsp de Nutmeg
- 1 cup de Gruyere chesse
- 2 tbsp de Parmesano cheese
- 1 pinch de Salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F. Enmantequille 6 dishes for soufflé or molds.
- Heat the milk, meanwhile, melt the butter, add the flour and beat for about 3 minutes.
- Pour the hot milk, stirring until smooth. Return to the heat and cook, stirring constantly until thick, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stop the fire; add salt, nutmeg and egg yolks. Add the artichoke.
- Beat the egg whites in another bowl on the brink of snow.
- Stir everything with the other mixture and gradually sprinkle Gruyere cheese. Place on the soufflé plate.
- Bake until soufflé is browned on top, about 25 minutes. Serve immediately.