Artichoke and garlic bread pudding
- 1 tbsp de Olive oil
- 3 cup de Chopped garlic
- 3 cup de Mr. Cook Artichokes
- 1 cup de Sour cream
- 6 de Eggs
- 1 cup de Milk
- 1 cup de Butter
- 1 unit de Sliced bread sileced into half-inch thick slices
- 1 cup de Manchego cheese without edge and finely chopped
- 1 pinch de Salt
- 1 pinch de Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 ° F and toast the bread.
- Mix the garlic with the butter.
- Lower the oven temperature to 375 °. Spread butter on top of toast.
- Brush the bottom of a baking dish with 1 tablespoon of oil and place a layer with 1/3 of the bread toast.
- Cover with half of the artichokes.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper and cover with a third of the cheese.
- Repeat with another layer of toasted bread, artichokes and cheese and season with salt and pepper. Top with toast and remaining cheese.
- In a bowl mix the milk with the eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the cream over the bread; cover with plastic paper.
- Place a few cans on the plastic to keep the bread submerged. Allow to soak until most of the cream is absorbed, approximately 15 minutes. Remove the plastic.
- Place a sheet of waxed paper on top of the cake and cover with foil.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and waxed paper; bake for 15 more minutes, or until the surface is browned.
- Let the pudding cool for 15 minutes before serving, cut into squares.