- 2 tbsp de Olive oil
- 1 tbsp de Chopped olives
- 1 tsp de Garlic
- 1/2 cup de Brocolli
- 1 unit de Red onion
- 1 can de Hearts of palm
- 2 1/2 cup de Wheat flour
- 2 unit de Yolk
- 1 tbsp de Gustadina sweet corn
- 1/2 cup de Cold butter
- 1 cup de Cream Chesse
- 1 tbsp de Gruyere chesse
- 1 cup de Cherry tomatoe
- 1 cup de Yogurt
- 1 pinch de Salt
- 1 pinch de Pepper
- Sauté the onions in olive oil, add the tomatoes the HOP´s in cubes, olives, salt and pepper.
- Cook for a couple of minutes, add cream cheese, Gruyere cheese, sweet corn and half a tablespoon of flour.
- Cook for a couple more minutes until the cheese melts and the texture becomes creamy. Transfer to another container.
- Add the rest of the flour and salt in a large bowl; mix the butter and flour, then add the cold yogurt.
- Let stand in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Cut half the dough in a circle and cover the bottom and sides of a mold.
- Add all the filling, open the second half of the dough and cover the foot.
- Brush the egg yolk on the dough. Bake at 375 ° F for approximately 40 minutes.